Our previous teacher groups have also welcomed the chance to spend time with colleagues and really get to know each other better also.
One of the highlights of our Teacher Workshops is the visit to Howarth and the Bronte Museum – a really lovely treat for an English teacher. We read, watch a movie and then head out for a day to discover the life led by these sisters and walk in their footsteps across the moors.
So if you are looking for CPD that is a little different and more hands-on, look no further.
Here are some of the topics we have delivered:
- Fun ways of teaching Grammar – classroom techniques and ideas
- Using technology in the classroom – new ideas
- Presenting English literature to teenage students
- Bringing Literature alive for language students
- Exploring Advanced grammar and vocabulary
Workshops can be from one day (for a UK based team to 1 week).